My Status

uhuk2 !!~.. MySpace welcome to my blog!~ .. MySpace MySpace errrr.. ~ MySpace lalala..~boom!!!MySpace hope u all enjoY! MySpace

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Owh My Gucci! ~ ..

Hey hey !.. fuhh .. :( today .. im having a very bad day and nite !... chioh !..
DUgaan yang melanda diriku ... fuhh .. this times '
i have two person who i love is " sick rite now.. ! my Pops ! ... my girl !.. huwhuhwuhw .. "

i really cant stand this kind of situation !.. owh my .. " my SUPER dad !.. how come u can be sick ?!" u said to me that " kita nie lelaki , jangan jadi org yang lemah .. !" mana pergi kata katamu wahai ayah kuww...akuw lemah tanpa ayat 2 pedas muu .. akuw lemah tanpamu... dun u ever leave me please.. ! i really need u !.. really need my SUPER dad .. SUperman cant be SICK! " hwuhuwhuw..
THen .. My girl ... " owh my... she just start her Form 6 studies .. bok jak ..orientation day.. she said that" im too weak rite now" .. my gosh !.. y is this happen to me in a same times.. " huwhuwhuw
hey dad !.. hope u could playing skate with me soon !.. To my gurl.. plzz.. dun make me said what i have told yew again and again.. koz.. im tired .. " huwhwuhuwu plzz.. when u love me.. ' go see doctor de.. " medical check up!..

akuw taknak lah orang yang akuw sayang menahan kesakitan.. biarkan diriku menanggung segala kesakitan dirimu !.. ~ kerana dirimu amat berharga ... " hwiuhuwhuwhwu


when I was spending some time at home..and keep reminds on what have my mom said ; my mother came to me with the bad news: "ur dads is sicks .Bring him to hospital rite now ..imeediately.He had been sick for some time and we all had anxiously been awaiting for long time. But none of us were ready for the bumpy roads that lay ahead: testing, surgery, chemotherapy, nausea, headaches, and fatigue. Even loud music would induce vomiting. He just felt all around lousy. After several surgeries and many rounds of chemotherapy, I had lost the will to go on. I stayed at home in bed, I didn’t eat(alot as usual), I had lost the “go get’ em” attitude he once had and not in mood " to sleep. What i can do is .. just berdoa " agar dirinya kembali normal .. seperti biasa.. "

Ya' Allah ... ampunilah dosaku .. " whuwhuhww... ampunkan dosa kedua ibu bapaku juwa.. " sembuhkanlah ayahku yang kini berada di hospital .. " jauhi diri kami dari segala penyakit .. kuatkan semangat ku dan ibuku untuk menghadapi dugaan sebegini.. " wuhwuhwu.. ' :(
sorry guys " i cant say anything anymoree.. " :(

Until here then .. "
Pepatah utk kali nie .. "
Kuatkan semangat menghadapi dugaan,
Bersedia untuk menghadapi cobaan.

k bye .. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment