My Status

uhuk2 !!~.. MySpace welcome to my blog!~ .. MySpace MySpace errrr.. ~ MySpace lalala..~boom!!!MySpace hope u all enjoY! MySpace

Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome To My Blog!

You are welcomed, no matter your age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race and ethnicity, physical and mental ability or economic circumstance, into the full life.`` For whom he means to make an often guest, One dish shall serve; and welcome make the rest. Wherever the storm carries me, I go a willing guest. Sometimes, when guests have gone, the host remembers Sweet courteous things unsaid. We two have talked our hearts out to the embers, And now go hand in hand down to the dead. Hail, guest, we ask not what thou art; If friend, we greet thee, hand and heart; If stranger, such no longer be; If foe, our love shall conquer thee. No, truly, 'tis more than manners will; And I have heard it said, unbidden guests Are often welcomest when they are gone. Methinks a father Is at the nuptial of his son a guest That best becomes the table. See, your guests approach. Address yourself to entertain them sprightly, And let's be red with mirth. You must come home with me and be my guest; You will give joy to me, and I will do All that is in my power to honour you. Unbidden guests Are often welcomest when they are gone. A civil guest Will no more talk all, than eat all the feast. When hospitality becomes an art, it loses its very soul.``

No comments:

Post a Comment